The team

The team

About Me

My photo
Millicent, SA, Australia
I love to craft. I work and volunteer a lot so my down time is making what I hope is beautiful stuff!!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gutters

Gutters!! Not very often thought about unless they are overflowing! But like all parts of your home a little maintenance goes a long way.
  • Cleaning gutters should occur at least twice a year. At the beginning of winter and early to mid spring is ideal. More often if you have trees overhanging your house or in high risk bushfire area
  • cleaning gutters regularly helps prevent rusting and overflowing gutters that cause many dollars of damage!

So you are probably wondering how much to get my gutters cleaned out. Well for an average 3 bedroom home with gutters the cost is approx $50 (current May/June 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment