The team

The team

About Me

My photo
Millicent, SA, Australia
I love to craft. I work and volunteer a lot so my down time is making what I hope is beautiful stuff!!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Why use a licensed handyman? I hope the following points below will answer some of your questions.

  • We have had to prove to a higher authority through strict guidelines that we have not only the knowledge, but the skills to complete the job
  • We adhere to strict OHS &W guidelines
  • We have insurance. Although this may not be high on your list of priorities at the time, but if a ladder fell through your lounge room window and damaged your new flat screen TV you would be grateful we had insurance!
  • Training! We have to complete additional training to compel with the law
    Knowledge of building codes. As part of our license we need to keep up with the latest building codes

No comments:

Post a Comment